How Do I Renew a Book?
To renew items online:
1. Click on My Account in the left column of our homepage
2. Click on Renew My Materials and Review My Account
3. Enter your library card number and your PIN. Do not use spaces when entering your library card number
4. Click on Display User Information
5. Click the box(es) next to the item(s) you want to renew.
6. Click Renew Selected Items. You will then see a list of the items that have been renewed along with a new due date. Please be sure all of your selected items were renewed. If an item was not renewed, there will be a reason given and you will not receive a new due date for that item. These items remain due on the original due date and overdue fines will accrue from that date
To renew items by phone: Call us at 248-349-3020 during the hours the library is open (Monday through Thursday 10 AM - 9 PM, Friday and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM, Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM during the school year). You must have your library card number to renew by phone.